2013 New England Public Works Expo
September 25th & September 26th, 2013
The 2013 New England Public Works Expo will again be held at the Central Massachusetts Expo Center at the Holiday Inn in Fitchburg, MA, conveniently located off Route 2. This year marks the 34th anniversary of the Massachusetts Highway Association's equipment and trade expo, long recognized as one of New England's largest equipment expos. This show will be featuring some of the region's latest heavy equipment, construction, municipal and highway products & services from top vendors. The show was first held at the Marshfield Fairground and has been at such venues as the Topsfield Fairground, Fort Devens, and the Central Massachusetts Expo Center at the Holiday Inn in Fitchburg, MA conveniently located off Route 2. The show has come a long way since its humble beginnings; it's become the premiere heavy equipment and trade show in New England! Last year's expo was a sellout with over 130 vendors displaying their products and services. The expo was well attended with over 1,000 visitors passing through the trade center during the two day show.
- Over 130 vendors showcasing their products and services
- Centralized location in Fitchburg
- On site Parking
- Complimentary Admission
- Large indoor facilities which can accommodate large pieces of equipment
- Antique Equipment Displays - Northeast Rockbusters will be displaying their antique equipment
- Educational Seminars
- Driver Skill Training State Competition on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m.
- Complimentary BBQ on both days 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Complimentary coffee and doughnuts available both days
- Wednesday, September 25, 2013: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 26, 2013: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
We hope you will be joining us for this exciting show - and to make it more attractive, admission is free to all who attend.
How It Works
Here's how it works: Each vendor will receive complimentary passes (a $10.00 value) to distribute to their customers before the show. We encourage vendors to put their company name and booth information on the free pass so potential customers will know where to find them at the show. Over 50,000 free passes will be distributed throughout New England.